What is Yamoa™?
- Yamoa™ is a time-tested, scientifically proven, effective food supplement which has a long history as a support for respiratory ailments.
- Yamoa™ is a 100% natural, additive-free, vegan food supplement made of one single pure ingredient, which is ideal for you if you’re wanting to avoid chemical medications, and has no unwelcome side-effects.
- Many people have noticed a dramatic change in their respiratory condition in as little as two months of daily use. For many people life can become far more comfortable even sooner.
How does it work?
Independent researchers from Montana State University in the USA have determined how the unique active ingredients found in Yamoa™ correct your immune system to respond normally to allergens, publishing their findings in peer-reviewed journals.
Yamoa™ has been found to adjust the root cause of symptoms by altering the immune system’s response to allergens, normalising the reaction to them and so eradicating symptoms.
Because Yamoa™ changes the immune system and doesn’t just manage or mask symptoms, many people find that a two month course is enough Yamoa™ to give long-lasting benefits.
Other powerful properties discovered in Yamoa™ by independent researchers from London, France and the Ivory Coast combine to make it a wonderful all-round health supplement.
What our customers have been saying:
I have been so impressed with Yamoa Powder that I truly believe that it needs to be promoted to anyone and everyone who has problems with their lungs. Philip Nowlan
After 2 weeks, my asthma disappeared completely. I woke up one morning and it was gone.
I just wanted to report that our ten year old asthmatic son was symptom-free (no asthma, greatly reduced allergies) for over a year after taking Yamoa Powder...
Linda Larkey PhD
The top 5 Yamoa™ research findings:
- An effective anti-inflammatory
- Improves white blood cell counts
- Yamoa™ polysaccharides stimulate innate immunity and demonstrate potential for infectious disease
- An effective antibacterial
- Yamoa™ polysaccharides slant allergic immune response on a molecular level